School transition program
Starting formal school is an important milestone that can be an exciting and anxious time. Our school transition program aims to ensure that children and their families enjoy their start to school and the many school years ahead.
Our centre provides warm, nurturing and stimulating environments aimed at offering the best possible early learning curriculum, where children can develop to their full potential. Little Scholars prepares your child for a pain free and successful School Transition.
Our Program includes
- Curriculum program aimed at creating independent and confident children
- Specialised activities preparing them for the transition to school
- We work in consultation with parents to develop a customised learning program to suit each child
- We partner with local schools and hold regular excursions for children to meet teachers and become comfortable with big school.
- Interactive whiteboard, iPads and latest IT programs
- Weekly Bush Kinder promoting learning in Nature
- QLD Government Approved program delivered by qualified teachers
- Regular excursions to learn in and around the community
- Specialised extracurricular programs every day, such as MasterChef classes, yoga, dance and music
- Special Prep Uniform with hat & drink bottle